On December 1, the first bilingual Eastern Ontario Local Food Conference was held in Kemptville. Some of the sessions are now available online for archived viewing. The available sessions are:
• Forging a Healthy Food System: Vermont’s New Path – Tom Stearns, High Mowing Seeds
• Panel of Eastern Ontario Local Food Initiatives
• Measuring Economic Success
• The Local Food Consumer: An Update from Foodland Ontario
• Accessing the Retail Market
To view the sessions of your choice, visit www.agriwebinar.com. You will need to create a FREE account using your e-mail address. Then visit "Past Webinars".